Monday, June 16, 2008

father's day 2008






We brought Dale coffee in bed and I had to post this picture of him. What says Dad more than crazy bedhead. I remember being mortified going out with my Dad on Saturday mornings with his crazy hair! We went to Dale's favorite place for brunch, Bob's, and enjoyed some deep fried french toast ( gotta love America!). We realized about 9 seconds after we sat down that Amelia is not at a good age for restaurants. All she wanted to do was wander the aisles and try and sit with other families. I think we made record time and were out of the restaurant in under 30 minutes. We spent the afternoon on the boat and enjoyed the beautiful weather. A nice bbq and special Father's Day cake rounded out a perfect day. We only have pictures from the morning because Aiden had 'packed' the camera for his underwater explorer pretend play and couldn't remember his special hiding place. I love the imagination this kid has but I'm frustrated with all the my disappearing items.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails