Sunday, December 12, 2010

december daily {12.12.10}











Today was Aiden's Christmas play at church. My parents drove down to see the performance as well. Aiden was an angel this year but I was a little distracted when I realized Aiden was barefoot. I guess Aiden did some last minute costume changes and turned himself into a hippie angel. He did a great job reading his lines and speaking clearly but he still is not comfortabe performing. He spent most of the time fidgeting, rolling his eyes and making fish faces. Oh Aiden, I don't think he even realizes what he is doing.  My parents came back for lunch and a visit and then it was time to head north. We stopped by the Loffler's for a quick visit and then it was on to Ashleigh and Burton's for dinner. They made us a yummy dinner and we got to hang out with the coolest lil guy for lots of snuggle time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails