Wednesday, July 28, 2010

guess what?


We are remodeling our kitchen! I placed the cabinet order on Monday and things should start happening very soon. The perimeter cabinets are a creamy white and the island will be espresso stained. We are going with brownish granite(not as dark as the picture) and redoing the wood floors and extending them into the family room. This picture is the kitchen designers rendering but it shows the layout quite well. The island will be 80 inches long and will make the biggest difference in the kitchen design. I will definitely keep you posted during the remodeling process!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

So, so, so excited for you! Take lots of notes so when it's my turn I know what not to do. Can't wait to see it.

Mary said...

I cannot wait for fun get togethers sitting around your new kitchen!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails