Monday, September 20, 2010

apple picking
























Saturday we were surprised with some afternoon sunny weather so we headed out to the apple orchard after soccer. We ran into some friends(pre arranged) and the kids had a great time apple picking, apple smashing (only the ones already on the ground) playing in the wheelbarrows and fighting over who would pull the wagon. I got almost 50 pounds of apples to christen my new kitchen. Which should hopefully be done my the end of the week!

3 comments:

~beautyandjoy~ said...

Were you guys at Stoney Ridge? Is it already open for apples? I would love to take my chiclets...

Jen said...

We went to Sm'apples! 30 cents a pound :) I have flyer with directions if you're interested.

~beautyandjoy~ said...

Yes, please! Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails