Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2011 not bummer summer list...

I love a good to do list and I am determined to make up for our half baked summer last year!
Memorial Day- Labor Day

trip to the cabin
girls week end on Whidbey
basketball camp
smores in the back yard
boys trip to Moses Lake
Everett play date
play dates and picnics
Shushwap with the Lofflers
VBS for Aiden
blueberry picking
beach time
Mallard's ice cream
Fircreek day camp
family hikes
dance camp
camping at South Whidbey with the Schweigert's
eating fresh vegetables from the garden
day trip to Seattle
runs through the sprinkler and sno cones
outdoor swim lessons
backyard bbq's
NW Washington Fair
solo trip to San Francisco (Dale and I)

4 comments:

rebecca said...

Looks like a great summer to do list; tell me more about the VBS; I think G would love this if A doesn't mind him tagging along.

Heather said...

Now THAT is a list! I hope the "Everett Play Date" includes us???

Jen said...

Heather you are going to show me the 'other side' of Everett! Maybe a day in the last week of June?

Mary said...

Here's to a GREAT summer!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails