Sunday, December 25, 2011

december daily {12.25.11}







The twenty fifth has arrived! The kids slept until 8:00 and the it was time to check out Santa's loot. Aiden got a Wii (for the second time- long story) and Amelia got a Barbie doll house! Amelia had a plan that we would open stockings, have breakfast and then open gifts. That lasted for about 20 minutes and then the kids were too impatient to wait to eat. We opened gifts and everyone was spoilt... again. Dale took the kids shopping and they each picked out their own gift for me. Aiden chose a very cool turquoise kettle that looks fabulous on the stove top. Amelia chose a bright neon green water bottle (because I like to drink water and my favorite color is green) and a new cutting board (because you're always cutting up my food Mom!). I loved the thinking behind those sweet gifts and then Dale surprised me with a very nice diamond necklace. My sister and her sweet family arrived in the afternoon and everyone had fun fussing over Linden.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails