Thursday, February 9, 2012

interview with a five year old: amelia joan edition

1) best thing about being a five year old? that you can go on adult rides now and I can't go on the baby rides anymore because I'm big!
2) favorite thing to do? play
3) favorite toy? my barbies and my barbie doll house
4) favorite color? pink and purple
5) favorite food? Goldfish and Babybell cheese
6) favorite thing to do with your family? play with them
7) what do you want to be when you grow up? a Mom
8) what makes you happy? cooking
9) what makes you sad? when somebody like hurts my feelings and says rude words
10) who's your teacher? Mrs.Carlson, Mrs.Edmonds and Mrs. T
11) favorite treat? candy corn
12) what do you think about before falling asleep? going to sleep with my bear and reading a book

1 comment:

Unknown said...

growing up so fast

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails