Wednesday, May 9, 2012

teacher memory book

I bought this Dr. Seuss classic when Aiden was a baby. I've heard it's a popular book to give at high school graduation. But I just found a way to make this book a much more personal gift. You have your child's teacher sign the book each year and when they graduate they have a personal message from each teacher to help send them on their way... Aiden's preschool teacher is retiring this year and I've sent his book to be signed and I'm able to play catch up at the elementary school pretty easily. I found another copy for Amelia today and I'll definitely have her preschool teachers sign before she finishes preschool at the end of the month.

1 comment:

katie said...

That is a GREAT idea, you are so creative & thoughtful! What a sweet mom, your kiddos have!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails