Monday, March 9, 2009

little rascal


Saturday morning Dale was on the phone catching up with his brother and I was in the basement tidying up my craft room. Dale thought Amelia was with me and I thought she was upstairs with him. After his 45 minute phone call we discovered neither was the case. Calling for her and checking upstairs Dale called for me to grab the camera. Amelia's favorite thing to do is hang out in our master bathroom and closet. Usually there is a little toothpaste or lip gloss involved. That day she went whole hog and had layers upon layers of toothpaste on her face over top her original lip gloss 'kittycat whiskers'. The funniest thing though was she had put the toothpaste up her nostrils with the lip gloss applicator. She was sneezing uncontrollably due to the nasal irritation but I was determined to get a picture before helping her clean up. Dale thinks this might have cured her toothpaste addiction but I know better. If anyone was concerned about her toothpaste consumption I have already called poison control in the past and we just washed her up and gave her a glass milk. She is a chronic toothpaste offender.

2 comments:

amy and mighty max said...

TOO funny! Oh my goodness...she is a lil' rascal...AND so darn cute!

Mary said...

How funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails