Monday, March 30, 2009

week end review

















Why do the week ends always fly by? (but the weeks seem to also). Friday night, Dale went to the pool with the kiddo's and I played Bunco with a nice group of ladies and had a great time. I've always been curious and thought it was a card game (it's with dice). Saturday, I finished Amelia's Easter dress, rain + soccer and an impromptu date night. Sunday we did a family bike ride and enjoyed the beautiful morning and views. We rode the Alabama trail to Whatcom Falls Park and connected back at Silver Beach to go home. I was feeling a little masochistic so Aiden and I headed to the high school track and I ran a few laps and headed over to the monster stairs below our house. I could only manage up and down three times but it's a start. After lunch on Sunday we headed up to Canada to celebrate some March family birthdays and visit. The kids enjoyed dressing up in Gram's jewelry and eating yummy carrot cake. Afterwards, we headed to the Loffler's for dinner and a great visit. It was a good week end except for getting pulled in at the border on the way home and waking sleeping children and Dale discovering he was covered in hives (maybe from the pool?) last night.

3 comments:

Heather said...

sounds like a whirlwind weekend! And good for you for the stairs and track!

Mary said...

Whew, what a workout!!!

rebecca said...

I am tired just reading all the stuff you did on Sunday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails