Friday, April 17, 2009

the un tulip fields




















Dale is a tyrant when it comes to 'to-do' lists. He is furiously working through his own list around the house. But then he found my spring to do list on the blog. He wanted to stop off at the tulip fields on our way home from Seattle. "We'd get two things off your list in one day!" I tried to explain that the tulips weren't blooming yet but he wanted to check it out in person. We found a daffodil field and he proclaimed he wouldn't be coming back this year so I better take pictures if I wanted to. I was a little peeved. Yellow is not my favorite color and the kids were grumpy and tired after a long day. After taking pictures for 30 seconds I realized I wouldn't be coming back to the tulip fields because it is impossible to take pictures of my kids where they are standing still, looking at the camera with their eyes open and not making a strange face. I did find a few pictures out of the 75 I took that I kinda like. Maybe we will return for the tulips....

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I love her little shirt dress, i bet you made that didnt you?!

Jen said...

I did. A woman commented on her handmade dress at the zoo. It made me wonder if it looked that bad.

Rachel said...

You are getting to be quite the photographer! Great pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails