Tuesday, February 9, 2010

big girl room tour








Amelia's room is 95% done I just need to order a photo canvas for above her bed and paint her closet knobs (I'm thinking hot pink with white polka dots {she'll love it} One of the things I was looking forward to was using my childhood furniture. I never really liked it growing up but now I can see how cute it is for a little girl. We had originally planned to paint the furniture bright glossy white and change the hardware but I've decided I like the way it looks with her new bedding so why create more work for [myself] Dale. Amelia finds her new room the perfect place to practice her dance moves and apply jewlery in front of the dresser mirror.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful!

Emily said...

I love it...and I need a girl!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails