Monday, February 1, 2010

february to do list

I was fairly successful with last month's list. So I think I'll keep with the monthly to do lists for 2010

- [plan Aiden's birthday party]
- hot date night with Dale
- {get house and family ready for me to be out of commission for awhile after} my surgery
- [make plans to beat the boredom after above mentioned event (stockpile books, magazines, movies, tv series, scrapbooking projects] and possibly get my blog copied into blurb)
- {finish a few spruce ups in the family room}
- {final project for Amelia's room}
- [clean and purge Aiden's room]
- try and take Aiden's 7 year pics myself...call for backup if needed. She never lets me down :)
- [complete paperwork for leave from work],[make physical therapy appt's], [fill rx's before surgery]
- [get very cute pedicure before the big day]
- quick, easy, cute silhouette project for the dining room
- spend my gift cards from Christmas!!!
- [do our taxes]

4 comments:

Mary said...

Did I hear pedicure??? Let me know if you need someone to keep you company!

rebecca said...

I will come visit you!!!! What is blurb???

Jen said...

Mary - I would love some company for a pedicure

Rebecca - blurb is the online company that converts your blog into a coffee table book :)

~beautyandjoy~ said...

I am a little late but I love your list and I loooove your lamp. You did a gorgeous job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails