Sunday, January 31, 2010

adorable lampshade (if I do say so myself)













I have wanted a new lamp for Amelia's room for quite awhile. Her big girl room is almost complete and was missing the right 'girly' lamp. I had seen a lampshade online for around a hundred dollars and thought I could recreate it for a lot less. So $16 in flowers, 2 hours of my time and one tiny hot glue burn to my hand it was complete. I love how it turned out and most importantly Amelia loves it. There was a clutching of her chest and loud exclamation of her adoration "I loooove it Mommy, it's soooo beautiful!"

3 comments:

Mary said...

Awesome....soooo beautiful and crafty!

rebecca said...

It is so sweet!!!! I wonder if Carson would mind a blue one?

Emily said...

I love it!!!! Very creative!!! I wish I had one when I was little!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails