Thursday, January 28, 2010

interview with a three year....


My baby turns three today. Sigh.


me: what's the best thing about being a three year old?
Amelia: my birthday

me: favorite food?
Amelia: pizza

me: favorite restaurant?
Amelia: dinner one (Applebees)

me: favorite activity?
Amelia: dancing, twirling and coloring

me: best place to play?
Amelia: my room

me: favorite thing about Aiden?
Amelia: plays Lego with me

me: favorite movie?
Amelia: Ice Age... 'he's so funny'

me: favorite toy?
Amelia: pink toys and my unicorn

me: favorite color?
Amelia: pink

me: what do you want to be when you grow up?
Amelia: a monster

me: what do you think about global warming?
Amelia: eeeeewwww that's gross!

photo by rebeccabphotography.com

2 comments:

Mary said...

Happy, happy day Amelia!!!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Amelia! I can't believe you're three already!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails