Wednesday, January 27, 2010

mid winter blahs


Every year at this time I get antsy. Usually rearranging the furniture helps me in this department. But after several years of doing that I know how I like my furniture and I don't want to change it. Over the last few months I've started to feel like my house looks like someone significantly older than myself lives here (say a 90 year old lady that only likes the color brown). So I am determined to bring some color and 'funkiness' to my home. The family room is my first project and I've bought a few orange and turquoise accessories to hopefully help. Wish me luck and of course I will post some pictures when I'm done!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I cannot wait to see the finished product! I sooooo enjoy TJ Maxxing with you...we for sure have to go again (and really soon)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails