Tuesday, January 5, 2010

fun gift idea for the kid that has everything...

Or if you're my kid and I can't handle more toys after Christmas. Both kids birthdays follow the 6 weeks after the holidays. I have always felt like they have just been bombarded with toys and gifts and then it's time to do it all over again. My sister in law was telling me about designing your own shoes at Converse. I found a low-top slip on version for $45 {the rest were a little spendier} and Aiden had a ball picking the colors and patterns. I told Aiden 'maybe' these would arrive in the mail for his birthday. He was beyond excited which should come as no surprise since he has some fashion designer tendencies. Remember the paper skull applique sweatshirt?

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is cool. I'm with you, why didn't we have our babies in June like sensible people?

amy and mighty max said...

so cool! can't wait to see the final result! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails