Wednesday, January 20, 2010

cutest lil dollhouse





Dale made Amelia a dollhouse bookcase for Christmas. He did a great job and I was able to find the most adorable doll furniture to complete the project. If you ask Amelia she says Santa gave it to her and she is 'going to sell it' but she really does like it. I opened her little play fridge and found Cinderella inside and smiled. Later I opened her night table drawer and found at least 5 naked dolls stuffed inside. I didn't smile that time because it looked a little creepy and I am starting to get worried that she may have some...issues.

3 comments:

Mary said...

cute dollhouse!

Emily said...

very cute, and funny story as well.

Sara Blair said...

oh dear lord, that is the CUTEST dollhouse furniture...good find!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails