Monday, May 3, 2010

little linden update




Linden has been doing fairly well the past few days in the NICU. Saturday night they took him off the CPAP and he was only on room air overnight. In the morning they decided to put him back on the CPAP because he was working so hard to breathe. He needs to save his energy for growing bigger not breathing harder. I wish I could get the picture off my phone with all his breathing tubes off he looks so peaceful. For now I have pictures from Saturday when we went to visit. While Dale was visiting him he pooped for the first time (yah!) and got a new iv in his hand. Dale said his little cry sounds like a baby crocodile noise (not exactly sure what that sounds like but I'm sure it's pretty cute). Sunday, Ashleigh was discharged from the hospital which of course was very difficult but she'll going every day to see him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails