Friday, May 21, 2010

week end plans and web wanderings

Amelia and I are at the start of a girls week end at home. Dale and Aiden left this morning for a week end trip to Moses Lake, where there will be lots of noise {quading}, dirt and man food. Amelia and I prefer the finer things in life and the comforts of home.So we'll be having our own week end at home with play dates, shopping, crafting and running water. Actually, Amelia's only request was to play with play doh. I think I can handle that. One of the comforts of home I like a little too much is surfing the web for cuteness and I found a few things to share:
- this adorable hand print craft
- these fun signs
- a great summer kids craft list
- this ruffle goodness tutorial resource

Have a great week end!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails