Saturday, June 19, 2010

everett day













Aiden needed to go for an appointment at the Everett Clinic yesterday. The appointment went well and we will be doing an MRI next week to have a closer work at the vessels in his lower body to see how everything is working. It looks like for now the compression stocking/garment will not be necessary! We like to combine long medical appointments with a lil fun so we checked out the children's museum in Everett. Like every other family that visits that museum we were so impressed and questioned why Bellingham couldn't have done something similar. The kids enjoyed everything but my favorite was the tall and skinny optical illusion mirror. My legs went on for miles and my bum was so cute. I seriously tried to get a picture but it didn't work. After the museum we tried to find a place for dinner and I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I think Everett is the armpit of the I-5 corridor. We settled on take out and found a state park to have dinner. A good day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails