Saturday, January 8, 2011

cutest kiddo snack idea evah...

image from Bakerella
While blog cruising I came across the absolute cutest idea for snack time. These snowmen milk bottles are adorable. We bring snack to Amelia's preschool in a few weeks for her birthday and I'm thinking these (using premade donut holes and unopened milk will be acceptable for the no homemade rule) ! And, and... I could probably swing it for Aiden's class birthday in February (I don't think I'll get away with bringing birthday treats to school after second grade). So for now I will be stockpiling the Starbucks frappacino bottles if anyone has any extras...

2 comments:

Mary said...

Very cute!!

Ron & Maria said...

I teach 6th grade - this is the first year that kiddos aren't bringing in a special snack to share on their birtdays.... we're in a middle school...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails