Friday, January 28, 2011

interview with a four year old:girl edition


It's time for the annual birthday interview!

1) best thing about being a four year old?  that I can dress myself!
2) favorite thing to do? play with my toys
3) favorite toy? strawberry shortcake doll (from McDonalds)
4) favorite color? pink and purple
5) favorite food? cupcakes
6) favorite thing to do with your family? play with them all day
7) what do you want to be when you grow up? a cupcake baker that puts ice cream inside the cupcake
8) what makes you happy? when someone cheers me up
9) what makes you sad? when people don't like me anymore
10) who's your teacher? Mrs.C and Mrs. T
11) favorite treat? candy
12) what do you think about before falling asleep? the tooth fairy

1 comment:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Amelia!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails