Friday, June 27, 2008

a glimpse

into the future. Last night we were at a concert in the park and Aiden ran into a girl from preschool. They were excited to see each other. They both seemed a little awkward and Aiden was standing with his hands in his pockets not knowing what to say. Dale and I were sitting behind them on a blanket and we realized that in a few years (hopefully 10) we would see him doing the same thing with a girl he has a crush on. It made me smile but also realize how quickly they do grow up.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Tell me about it! When Erin and I went to the Belles game a couple of weeks ago, the boys spent the entire time chasing/being chased by girls. Then they would go sit on the ledge and coyly talk before resuming the chase.
We're done for. What's worse is when Natalie/Amelia start wanting to date Brady/Aiden's friends, upper classmen! I think it will kill Brady.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails