Tuesday, June 3, 2008

to do list: June

Looking around each room in the house I have uncompleted projects. I am hoping by dividing them into room by room projects they'll finally get finished. (putting them out there for everyone else to see is also part of the motivation!)
I started in Amelia's room:
1) put photos in her growth chart
2) put photos in her 12 month accordian book I made 14 months ago
3) finish her one year handprint tin
4) finish sewing the roman shade for her room ( I started 6 months ago)
5) finish her tutu t shirt
6) organize her closet
Anyone want to join me with your own to do list?

2 comments:

Lyndie said...

I'd join you, but that would require a whole separate blog. Apparently, I don't believe in finishing projects. It's against my nature. I fight it and fight it, but nature always wins. Good luck with your list! I believe you can do it! I'll live vicariously through you...

Jen said...

That's why I started in one room and gave myself a month to complete 6 minor projects. I think it's going to work for me because yesterday I completed 3 out of the 6!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails