Saturday, October 17, 2009

right now...

Outside my window...it is pouring. It has been raining for hours with no signs of stopping.

I am thinking...about what I should be doing to prepare for our little party tomorrow- cleaning, shopping etc.

I am thankful for...our health. Everything sounds so scary regarding flu season this year and I just keep hoping and praying we along with everyone else is spared.

From the kitchen...the dishes are cleaned up from cornmeal and bacon waffles we had for breakfast.

I am wearing...purple bunny flannel pyjamas.

I am creating...a little surprise for a friend tomorrow.

I am going...to clean a bit, shower and have hot soup ready for when Dale and Aiden return from soccer.

I am reading... a Marie Claire magazine I lifted from work last night (I'll bring it back Monday!) as well as Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin

I am hoping....Amelia has a nap today.

I am hearing...the dishwasher running, the washer and dryer and 'Olivia' on tv.

Around the house...Amelia is twirling back and forth from the couch to the kitchen table taking bites of applesauce and goldfish.

One of my favorite things to look at...is the dining room table that I decorated for fall and made some new cloth napkins

A few plans for the rest of the week...work, school, a visit from my grandparents, soccer, dance and maybe a much needed date night!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm reading Three Cups of Tea right now too! Man, soccer was miserable. Lucky lady for getting out of that one! Have a great rest of the weekend!

Mary said...

Sounds like a great day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails