Wednesday, November 4, 2009

c.r.a.z.y.

Yesterday was not a great day day. It started before school when I was trying to reach something on the top shelf of the garage and I spilled a container of paint all over. All over the floor, my new freezer, a few splashes on my car. Awesome. Cleaning up paint is just smearing paint. I was frantically trying to clean the mess up before driving the carpool to school, drop Amelia at a friend's and return to the school to help in Aiden's class. I like helping in Aiden's class but yesterday was a bit overwhelming. I was working with three kids that require so much help that either them or the rest of the class is going to suffer this year. It made realize we are going to have to work so much harder with Aiden at home if we want him to be as successful as he can be. Then when I returned home and was trying to make dinner before work I spilled an entire bag of brown rice all over the kitchen. I could have got the shop vac out of the garage but I was trying to forget the giant paint mess that was still there. Dale called right then to let me know he is going to require some incredibly expensive dental work. Great. Work just seems to be an added stress these days. And to keep with the theme of my day I was at work until 2am. This morning I lay in bed and counted my blessings (there are a ton) before getting up and facing the day. It's going to be so much better!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Bummer...I am sooooo sorry to hear that! Let me know if I can come get Amelia so you can get some rest?

Kori said...

Lousy day! Hope today runs smoothly. If it makes you feal any better, I need $6000.00 worth of dental work done to fix my messed up jaw. Yes, you read that correctly .. $6000.00.

Continue to remind yourself of everything wonderful in your life.

Jen said...

$6000 is a lot! We're looking at half that.

Erin said...

That is a pretty crappy day. Hoping today goes much, much better!

Emily said...

BUMMER!!! I thought my last two mornings were horrible, but you have unfortunately topped that!! I thought spilling coffee all over myself and the bathroom drawers were messy, that does not match up to paint! And Kai spitting his liquid vitamins out on me before going to work again does not match up to brown rice! Hope you have a better weekend!!

Jen said...

Emily are you stlii cooking in your bathroom?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails