Monday, November 9, 2009

holiday to do list


It really isn't too early to think about the holiday season!
-decorate for Christmas
-send out Christmas cards
-drive around and look at Christmas lights
-see the Nutcracker
-kids Christmas program at church
-listen to Christmas music
-sit in the dark and look at our Christmas tree in the dark
-pick one thing to make for Christmas baking
-decorate a gingerbread house ( we usually buy the kit from Costco)
-our annual Christmas brunch
-the Lights of Christmas at Warm Beach
-holiday port festival
-not do a december daily album but still take a picture each day to capture the season
-the Peak of Christmas at Grouse Mountain
-find a way to make some one in need holiday wishes come true
-most importantly spend time with family and friends!
-*can I tell you how stinking happy I am that I finally figured out how to link!
*photo via Real Simple
oh yea I almost forgot...
-Lynden lighted parade
-pictures with Mall Santa

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love Warm Beach, and I am extremely excited to take Kai this year, he LOVES Christmas lights...well so far just the ones at Costco... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails