Saturday, November 14, 2009

grateful...


for this lady. This picture makes me smile. When I was a kid my Grandma always let me play with her hair. I would comb and try to style her short grey hair (it never really looked that different after many styling attempts) but she was patient and unvain. Never caring if I messed her hair up. Now I get the privilege of watching her play with my kids the same way. This picture was taken last week in the lobby after the Remembrance Day ceremony. She is still the same. My Grandma was always willing to sit in the back seat with the grand kids, listen to our stories and play imaginary games. Just this past Thanksgiving I found her and Amelia under the computer desk at my parents hiding from 'scary monsters.' I am so grateful for my Grandma.

1 comment:

Elizabeth, Jackson and Thomas said...

how awesome that you can enjoy watching them together! sweet memories! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails