Tuesday, March 9, 2010

my valentine


The day after Valentine's I felt a little guilty that I hadn't done anything for Dale. We decided after 15 plus years together we don't need to buy a card to express our feelings. I remembered a cute idea I had seen before Christmas with a sign that resembled an eye chart. I was getting ready to place the order (around $25 plus shipping) when I realized I could probably make my own on the computer and I already had a black frame from IKEA that has been empty since I bought it 5 years ago. So for 'free 99' I made Dale a gift. Quite the romantic...I know...

6 comments:

rebecca said...

that is so cute; i think i am going to have to make one. sometimes i wish we had a wife that would do this for us? but our guys are pretty great.

Emily said...

super cute and creative!!! I love it, although I will admit it took me a while to actually read it....and yes I didn't have my glasses on...

Mary said...

Love it, and I bet Dale did too!!!

Elizabeth, Jackson and Thomas said...

What a great idea! :)

Jen said...

I was thinking you could make a smaller scale one and use in a scrapbook page (kind of like a journaling card) how cute if your kid wore glasses :)

amy and mighty max said...

So fun...and way to go doing it on your own! It was great to see you at the gym the other day. I was so excited to see you upright and making strong progress with your knee. Congratulations!

Amy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails