Friday, March 5, 2010

today I will...

stop the pity party that has been hanging over my head the last few days and
- shower (I've taken to the every other day route lately)
- do my hair (I haven't done it for over 2 weeks)
- apply make up (ditto above)
- tame my wild eyebrows (they are frightful)
- dress in something other than black stretch pants
- dress Amelia and do her hair
- take a trip to Trader Joe's with Amelia
- pick out a yummy picnic for me and my girl
- bask in the sunshine with my sweet girl! {original plan was to take her to the park but I think our fenced in backyard with a blanket will be wiser)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Have fun!! At least you don't have to worry about being on-call tonight!!! You actually sound like you could use a day at the spa with some girlfriends...hmmmmmm????!!

rebecca said...

Have a good day Jen; the sunshine feel so wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails