Friday, August 27, 2010

grossest thing evah...

Yesterday we were going through the border and noticed a 'fur farm' truck waiting to go through customs. As soon as the truck stopped it was swarmed by crows. Apparently the top of the truck cargo was open and the crows were swooping down and flying away with bits of 'white stuff' in their beaks. Dale pointed out the 'white bits' were probably hunks of fat off the untreated fur pelts. As we were waiting our turn in the border line to be questioned what we would be bringing into the country, I couldn't help but think we couldn't have anything remotely as offensive as the 'fur farm' truck contents.
*sorry there won't be any pictures to share from the week end. After I loaded up four people and all their stuff including 3 bicycles, 2 scooters, helmets, a Wii and balance board, a wheelchair, crutches and a shower chair- I forgot my camera- imagine that.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I was waiting for you to tell us the crows dropped some juicy bits on your car, eew yuck!

rebecca said...

What are you guys up to this weekend?

Jen said...

Erin, if the 'juicy bits' had landed on our open sunroof and I was looking up and talking with my mouth open that would be the grossest thing ever. Rebecca, we are hanging at my parents while the floors are being refinished.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails