Thursday, November 25, 2010

grateful for...

my Grandpa. I have been blessed with a lifelong close relationship with my Grandpa. I spent almost as much time at my grandparents as my own house growing up. My grandpa has been with me to celebrate all the major milestones in my life including walking me down the aisle on my wedding day. This summer when he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer it was terribly upsetting but I also know that I have been incredibly lucky to have had all this time with him. My kids know him as Papa and love him dearly as well. Today I am incredibly grateful for the power of prayer and chemo as his tumor markers are down to 58 from 1300 in September!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

So happy to hear the good news!!!! You are one lucky lady to have such a wonderful relationship with your Grandpa.

Misha said...

that made me tear up - so happy to hear this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails