Wednesday, November 17, 2010

right now...{11.17.10 8:05 edition}

Outside my window...the wind is blowing . Leaves and assorted recycling are swirling down the street. Why are the windiest days always garbage days?



I am thinking... I should get my day started. The kids are still sleeping... I have lunches to prepare, people to dress, beds to make, dishes to do...but I'm not feeling very motivated.

I am thankful for...our health. Dale is petty much back to normal, kids are cough and snot free (please don't jinx myself for saying that out loud)


From the kitchen...my empty bowl of yogurt, orange and granola is needing to put in the dishwasher but that means I would have to unload the clean dishes out of dishwasher....


I am wearing...my pyjamas and bare feet.
I am creating...a Christmas nightie for Amelia.
I am going...to get dressed, tidy house, take kids to school, get lab work done before doctors appt tomorrow, take Amelia to dance class, pick up from early release, let garage door repair in to repair our broken door, make dinner, read with kids, send Dale and the kids to basketball practice, go to bible study...Wednesdays are our busy days.



I am reading...  Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda and it's pretty good. I finished Little Bee by Chris Cleave a few days ago and didn't really love it. Also read The Outlander by Gil Adamson for book club and did like it after the first few chapters.
*just glanced at Aiden's new library book titled What are the levels of government? People, power, and process. Now that sounds like an exciting topic for a second grader!


I am hoping....to have a good day.



I am hearing...the cans of sweetened condensed milk rattle on the stovetop where they are boiling for three hours for a hopefully yummy treat tonight.



Around the house... it is quiet and pretty tidy. * Aiden just got up and is flying his newest paper airplane.


One of my favorite things to look at...is my new kitchen and family room.



A few plans for the rest of the week...having our hardwood refinished AGAIN, early release from school, parent teacher conference and possibly snow???

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yippee - I was hoping you wouldn't forget that crazy recipe. Looking forward to it!

Misha said...

Kez said the same thing yesterday - why are the windiest days always on trash days?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails