Friday, November 5, 2010

ninja barkmulch

This is a story from first grade that I was reminded of while doing laundry today. I need to record this story so Aiden can one day realize how ridiculous his story was. Last year at the beginning of first grade when they are allowed to use real scissors unsupervised Aiden came home with a cut in his brand new jeans close to the zipper. It was so obvious that he had cut them with scissors but he was insistent it happened another way. Here's his version of the story...
Aiden: Mom, I was just standing at the playground and this piece of barkmulch jumped up and sliced my jeans.
Me: Really? A piece of 'ninja barkmulch' jumped 2 feet and sliced your jeans.
Aiden: Yes, that's what really happened
And I just left it at that because it was such a ridiculous story. Every once a while I warn Aiden to watch out for the ninja barkmulch and he replies "I will Mom"

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Lol I Love that story:) Can't wait till Linden has stories like that to tell me:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails