Tuesday, August 16, 2011

30 bags in 30 days

I was inspired to declutter and wasn't sure where to start. Looking around the house I made a list of a specific areas that need some attention. The premise is picking a place on the list and grabbing a bag and start cleaning and organizing. Most of the places on my list will take under 30 minutes but a few are monsters and will need a larger chunk of time. Hopefully, baby steps and crossing items off my list will keep me going!
Living room hutch
Magazine bin
Dining room hutch
Junk drawer kitchen
Filing cabinet
Computer desk
Media cabinet
Powder room medicine cabinet
Entry closet
Linen closet
Utility closet
Kids bathroom
Aiden's room
Amelia's room
Bedside tables
Dresser
Master bath vanity and cabinet
Master closet
Laundry room cabinets
Playroom
Craft room
Basement pantry
Basement bathroom
Garage shoe rack
Fridge and freezer
Sports bins
Gardening shelf in garage
Craft closet
Craft desk
Stair basket

3 comments:

Mary said...

Great idea, my friend...I so need to get motivated!

Misha said...

this is super inspiring!

rebecca said...

I am tired looking at your list; it is a great idea ~ keep us posted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails