Monday, August 22, 2011

the fair 2011














We ventured out to the fair on Saturday. I think it was the hottest day of the year ( I know there hasn't been many this year). It was slightly miserable to be standing in line in the beating sun but we made the best of it! Right Tracy? Wind in my hair and chocolate dipped strawberries!!!! The absolute highlight of the fair was watching my kids go on rides together. I can't believe how quickly they have grown according to fair standards. Amelia and Aiden were able to go the bumper cars together and had a blast. Fair highlights this year were the 100 foot drop for Dale and Amelia, baby pigs for me and Aiden loved the Gravitron even though it took him about 45 minutes to recover from his vertigo/nausea. Crazy kid. My camera battery died about an hour into the fair so I missed a lot of pictures. C'est la vie.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails