Friday, October 7, 2011

I do have another child...




I feel like Aiden doesn't get much airtime these days. Mostly because he is at school all day opposed to the four year old that is joined to me at the hip. When I look back at this blog...four years and counting... I see Aiden's life is recorded but that changes as they grow up and spend more time away from home. That almost sounds like he's already left for college! Truthfully, Aiden does choose to spend a lot of his time not with his family. He is busy with school, soccer and major playtime hours with his friends. It does make me a lil sad but also makes me treasure that time we do have together. He is still such a sweet sensitive boy and I love the time I do get to spend with him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails