Wednesday, October 26, 2011

wednesday to do

Today I will:
try to finish two sewing projects while Amelia is at preschool
get a watch battery
face the music at the library re so very late/lost kid library books
transform Amelia into a Pumpkin Princess and take some pics
do laundry
pick up from early release
attempt to go for a run with the kids in tow
clean bathrooms
wash hardwood floors
finish Mom's birthday gift (only 1+ month late)
make chipotle rockfish foil packets for dinner
carve pumpkins and roast pumpkins seeds

3 comments:

Rachel said...

How do you run w/ kids in tow? I'd love to figure that out. And I'd love to run w/ you sometime if you ever go evenings or weekends. Is there someplace we could go after dark?

Jen said...

My plan for today (first time)is to take the kids to Northern Heights and have them play on the play groud while I run the gravel track around the field. I do run Sunday mornings at the high school track (730 ish) if you ever want to join me. I am not great at running in the evening but if I ever do I'll give you a call!

Rachel said...

I'd LOVE to do the Sunday morning run - if you don't mind the company. We'll chat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails