Tuesday, August 28, 2012

football jamboree










Last Saturday Aiden had his first football jamboree! Growing up in a all girl household this football business is brand new to me. What I knew is that we needed to be on the field 90 minutes before the first game for weigh in and warm up followed by 3 games back to back. And I thought hockey parents had it bad... Aiden and I set out and left Dale and Amelia home to work on the bathroom project until the start of the first game. Unfortunately, Dale had a minor flood in the upstairs bathroom that made him late. He arrived just in time to see Aiden walk off the field during his last game. Major bummer for him. Luckily, I had brought my camera and got a few pictures of our favorite footballer #18.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails