Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Chicken Teriyaki Meatball Kabobs

This is not a recipe I created but it is super easy,good and Aiden loved it! I bought a package of teriyaki chkn meatballs at Costco this week. The recipe was on the back of the package.

a package of chkn teriyaki meatballs (aidell's is the brand)
1 can pineapple chunks or a fresh pineapple cut into chunks
red pepper cut into chunks
green pepper cut into chunks
red onion cut into chunks
soak wooden skewers in water, skewer meatballs and vegetables, pineapple alternately (the package says to grill but I was worried they would fall apart so I cooked them in a 375 degree oven for 15 minutes) Serve with rice and a green salad. I have been cooking rice in my microwave in a pottery casserole dish with cover. My microwave has a sensor feature for some foods (rice being one of them) If yours has it I highly recommend trying it out. Way easier! It takes less then 30 minutes for brown rice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails