Monday, August 6, 2007

Dinotown!





We finally made the trek to Dinotown yesterday! We had stayed overnight at my parents on Saturday night and broke the news to Aiden Sunday morning...

me: "Aiden, would you like to go to Dinotown today?"

Aiden: " ummm, not today, maybe tomorrow? I want to stay at Grandma's." I was a little suprised that grandma's house had trumped Dinotown but then Dale filled me in. I had been at my sister's stagette Saturday night. My mom is crazy about your grandchildren but I think Aiden got the VIP treatment Sat night. My mom played all of Aiden's favourite games, carried him around the house ( which Aiden would love since his little sister is usually in our arms) forgot to give dessert so my mom got Aiden out of bed to eat ice cream and then Aiden wanted to sleep in my parent's room so his blow up bed was moved into their room. Somewhere in the middle of the night Aiden just crawled into their bed and slept with them. Talk about the royal treatment. After a little coaxing and a quick peek at the dinotown website we were good to go!

We had a great time! It was fun to relive a day out of my childhood with Aiden( Dinotown used to be Flinstone Park). I had gone to the same park when I was around his age and still remember riding the cars and paddle boats.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to take Griffin (hope we make it up this year!!!). I still remember going when I was a little girl as well.

Rebecca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails