Sunday, September 16, 2007

me and him




this week end Dale and I went camping just the 2 of us! We dropped this kids off at my parents Saturday morning and after a few stops to gather supplies we were on our way! We arrived at our campsite around 1p had some lunch and set up camp. After that we crawled into our tent and... napped! The kind of afternoon nap where you wake up drooling- it was that good. We missed our opportunity to go for a hike but we didn't really care. It was nice to hang out without being interrupted every few minutes. I forgot how Dale can make me laugh harder than anyone else. Even now thinking about it I am laughing! We enjoyed a fine dinner of sushi, wine and smores. I was trying to take as little camping equipment as possible. So we didn't have the camp stove. It was great no dishes to wash either. Of course our carefully selected camping neighbors turned out to be party animals but I still slept great - something about sleeping outdoors. We woke up this morning and it started to rain so it was a quick pack up! It was great to spend some time just me and him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails