Friday, September 14, 2007

simplify the utensil drawer!


I love kitchen gadgets and for the most part I find the right tool/gadget for the job makes life easier. But my kitchen drawer was overflowing and I was digging forever and still not able to find what I was looking for. So I took everything out of the drawer and made a pile of specialty tools that I only use a few times of year like a melon baller, pineapple corer, crab forks etc Those all went into a plastic bag ( a cute basket would be great but I didn't have one on hand) and it's down in my basement pantry. Those few a times a year I need a specialty gadget I can run down there and dig through the bag instead of digging through a drawer everyday. I've noticed a big difference when I'm preparing meals and open the drawer and can immediately see what I'm looking for.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails