Tuesday, September 4, 2007

momento bins


I'm sure this isn't a breakthrough organizing tip for most. But I think I just wanted an excuse to post this pic with Dale's high school momento's. Check him out! A few weeks ago when I was sorting, organizing and purging I found that both Dale and I had keepsakes scattered in a bunch of different places. I designated a tote bin for each member of the family. In Dale's and mine there are our high school yearbooks, childhood keepsakes, etc. Aiden has some things in his and Amelia is just starting out but the outfit she wore home from the hospital now has a designated place. Of course I labeled each bin - Aiden's memento's etc. They are stored in any easily accessible place so as I find other items throughout the house they can be quickly placed in there designated place.
FYI: I thought the word was momento but spell check said memento!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen- those are a blast from the past- remind me of midwest highschool days. Jodi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails