Tuesday, November 6, 2007

cute story

When I dropped Aiden off at school today his Christmas pageant newsletter was in his cubby. It was a list of the songs they will be singing - one is spelling Jesus to the rhyme of B-I-N-G-O but that's another story. It asked to please talk with your child about who they want to dress up as for the pageant. It really emphasized having your child pick out which character they wanted to be. The choices are : Mary, Joseph, shepherd, sheep, donkey, or a wise man. After school I asked Aiden who he wanted to be listing these choices and he stated "a fireman" I explained that wasn't a choice. "Okay, a shark" also not a choice. I really started talking up the characters trying to get him excited. "I'll be a shepherd. " I was getting excited thinking about creating my first school concert costume and then he added " a German shepherd, Mom" Ahhh! I again tried to explain there isn't a dog in the Christmas story and he replied "Okay, I'll be a hippo." Stay tuned to find out what he'll be!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails