Sunday, November 11, 2007

week end update

It's been a busy one! My Mom came down on Thursday night and we headed to Seattle on Friday morning for Aiden's app't. The ortho doctor measured his legs and the left leg is 2cm longer which isn't cause for concern.We will return in 6 months to monitor his leg growth. Next was the ultrasounds of his kidney and back. The doctor will call us with those results but nothing seemed abnormal during the scan. (I am a horrible reader of ultrasounds) I could never figure out which body part we were looking at during my prenatal ultrasounds. The kidneys and eyes looked a lot alike to me! We stopped in Marysville for a little shopping and were home for dinner.
Dale and I went out on a little movie date that night. We saw "Dan in Real Life" and loved it! I would highly recommend it! We tried to find a place to go out for a drink after but we couldn't find the right type of place for our old, lame, married selves so we just headed home.
Saturday I did a little Christmas shopping with my mom at the mall. I'm about a quarter done on my list which it was more. Oh well!
This morning 20 minutes after we said goodbye to my mom we said hello to some mom friends and 11 of their beautiful children for a holiday photo shoot! We enjoyed a delicious potluck brunch and the kids had a great time playing. Now we have a brief time to runs some eraands before my sister and her husband arrive for dinner. Whew!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails