Monday, May 18, 2009

capturing the week end - sunday edition






-Amelia was awake way too early. I remembered to take a picture of the clock awhile after I awoke.
-church
-Starbucks drive through after church quickly becoming a favorite Sunday tradition
-Target and Home Depot errands
-me bored in the car with the kids in the Home Depot parking lot. I could've taken of Amelia screaming,spitting and pinching her brother or Aiden peeing into a Starbucks cup but I thought I would spare you.
-pedicure with the girls
-scored a patio seat at Scotty Brown's with my two favorite nurses
-bellini's. mmmm.
-came home from a blissful afternoon to an empty house. napped. woke up still alone. called Dale and met up with him and the kids at Boulevard. home. bath time and bedtime. no pictures.
-stove picture repeats.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I had a lot of fun, thanks for the fun day out!! Didn't score a nap yesterday, bummer!! We will do the gym another day when everyone can come!!!

rebecca said...

So are you going to make a mini book or is this it? What about you Mary? I was going to make a book out of mine but if the two of you are not, I will take my time to make it.

Jen said...

Maybe I'll make it inot a scrapbook page. I still have that other week in a life mini book oroject to work on. I might do it this wweek end while I'm away. Do it however you like and share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails