Monday, May 11, 2009

mothers day






I had a wonderful day/week end and I hope all my mama friends did too! I was able to have my mom here for the week end which made it even better. Saturday night Dale sent us out for dinner and afterwards we went down to watch the sunset at Boulevard. I don't know if it's the age of our kids but it's been so long since I've watched the sunset down by the water and it is a truly beautiful sight. Sunday morning my Mom and I enjoyed coffee on the deck while enjoying my new Australian mint bush that smells wonderful. Of course this morning it's pouring rain out there who knows when I'll get to enjoy it again. After church we took my Mom to Semiahmoo and enjoyed their delicious brunch. Dale attempted to fly a kite with kids and we enjoyed a lil stroll. In the afternoon we were joined by my sister and grandparents. We played our annual croquet game {(which I won by a landslide)the trick this year was drinking wine after the game not before, who knew?} We had a great Greek themed dinner and birthday cake for my grandparents for dessert. Perfectly lovely day.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Fun times!!! What a beautiful picture of you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails