Friday, May 1, 2009

wonderful spring evening

Last night we loaded a picnic (stopped by Haggens) and went to Zuanich. We scored a picnic table beside the water and watched the sailboats on the sparkling water. Beautiful. Aiden brought his scooter and Amelia her trike. We cruised up and down the pathways with the kids. Dale and I taking turns hunched over helping Amelia. She can pedal a bit but she likes to be pushed. Afterwards we stopped by Mallards for our first ice cream cone of the season. Amelia tried to eat hers from the bottom up. I'm sure she's had an ice cream cone before but now I'm not so sure. We all had a little downtown culture lesson while sitting outside eating our cones. I'd love to spend more time downtown with the kids but it just doesn't seem to be a good idea. Has anyone ever tried the avocado ice cream? I heard a lot of people talking about it last night but I wasn't feeling adventurous. Are you enjoying all the wonderful pictures I took last night? Yeah me too. They would have been cute though. And technically perfect and all that jazz.

2 comments:

Heather said...

someone tried it (ordering next to me) and she said "ohmygod, it's sooo good!" but I'm not fan of avocado...

rebecca said...

Griffin LOVES it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails